Skipton based Morgan hire for drive days, weddings and proms.
Gift Vouchers available - Nothing to pay until Hire day!
Hire a Morgan
|Full day (Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm)
|I day weekend (Sat or Sun 9am to 6pm)
|2 day weekend (Sat 9am to Sun 6pm)
|Full weekend (Friday 6.30pm to Mon 8.30am)
Terms and Conditions
- £500 damage deposit payable by BACS – refunded on safe return of the vehicle.
Included in the Hire
- One driver fully comprehensive cover
- 200 miles per day mileage allowance
- Breakdown Cover
- Extra miles charged at 25p per mile
- Additional drivers charged at £10 per day
- Vehicle to be returned with the same amount of fuel otherwise a re-filling charge will be deducted from the deposit
- Vehicle only to be used for social, domestic & pleasure purposes in the UK
- Vehicle not to be used for the carriage of goods of an explosive, dangerous or hazardous nature
- Vehicle only to be used on public roads and not under any circumstances to be used for any type of competition, racing, time trial or track day.
- Must be 25 to 75 years of age inclusive
- Must have and held a current, full, valid UK or EU driving licence for at least 2 years
- Must not have been involved, whilst driving, in more than one accident during the past 3 years
- Must not have been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or have had their driving licence endorsed or suspended or penalty points imposed.
Parking and not more than two speeding offences in the past 3 years may be ignored.
“Spent” convictions, covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 may be disregarded.
- Must not have any mental or physical infirmity or suffers from fits, diabetes or any heart complaint or any medical condition requiring referral to the DVLA
- Must not have had their insurance declined and/or renewal refused and/or special insurance terms imposed as a result of claims experience and/or have had their insurance or cover cancelled by any Motor Insurer
- Must not be engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or sport
- Must not be jockeys or persons connected with racing of any sort
- Must be resident in Great Britain, Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man
- Must not be Foreign Service Personnel other than persons born in the United Kingdom
- Must complete a proposal form
- Must supply a DVLA licence check code
- Must provide one piece of evidence of identity besides a driving licence e.g utility bill.