We can suggest a variety of different routes taking in some of the most spectacular scenery in the country and can recommend watering holes en route.
We provide gloves, hats and a blanket to keep you snug and a picnic basket and blanket should you want to dine al fresco.
You can collect from our base in Skipton but we are equally happy to deliver to and collect the car from your door on the day within a 10 mile radius.
As a wedding hire, it is ideal for the best man and groom or alternatively, the bride and father of the bride, to arrive and for the happy couple to leave in afterwards.
The car is supplied complete with a lucky horseshoe on the grille, white ribbon and bows making a wonderful addition to the important day.
As a prom hire, the car is rarely required for a full day so please contact us to discuss rates.
|Full day (Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm)||£195|
|I day weekend (Sat or Sun 9am to 6pm)||£225|
|2 day weekend (Sat 9am to Sun 6pm)||£395|
|Full weekend (Friday 6.30pm to Mon 8.30am)||£525|
- £500 damage deposit payable by BACS – refunded on safe return of the vehicle.
- Two drivers fully comprehensive cover
- 200 miles per day mileage allowance
- Breakdown Cover
- Extra miles charged at 25p per mile
- Additional drivers charged at £10 per day
- Vehicle to be returned with the same amount of fuel otherwise a re-filling charge will be
deducted from the deposit
- Vehicle only to be used for social, domestic & pleasure purposes in the UK
- Vehicle not to be used for the carriage of goods of an explosive, dangerous or
- Vehicle only to be used on public roads and not under any circumstances to be used for
any type of competition, racing, time trial or track day.
- Must be 25 to 75 years of age inclusive
- Must have and held a current, full, valid UK or EU driving licence for at least 2 years
- Must not have been involved, whilst driving, in more than one accident during the past 3 years
- Must not have been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or have had their driving licence endorsed or suspended or penalty points imposed
Parking and not more than two speeding offences in the past 3 years may be ignored.
“Spent” convictions, covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 may be
- Must not have any mental or physical infirmity or suffers from fits, diabetes or any heart
complaint or any medical condition requiring referral to the DVLA
- Must not have had their insurance declined and/or renewal refused and/or special insurance terms imposed as a result of claims experience and/or have had their insurance or cover cancelled by any Motor Insurer
- Must not be engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or professional sport
- Must not be jockeys or persons connected with racing of any sort
- Must be resident in Great Britain, Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man
- Must not be Foreign Service Personnel other than persons born in the United Kingdom
- Must complete a proposal form
- Must supply a DVLA licence check code
- Must provide 3 pieces of evidence of identity besides a driving licence e.g. passport and 2 utility bills.
Tying the Knot!